Eurofins Clinical Molecular Testing Services LLC is searching for a Client Services Representative in Louisville, KY.
The Client Services Representative (CSR) supports the laboratory's interactions with its clients and customers, including assisting with test ordering, the reporting of test results, supplies inventory, billing questions and general questions. The CSR will also support general Sales and Marketing activities. Direct interaction with clients and customers is expected.
Client Services Representative responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Under moderate supervision, directly handle doctor and patient inquiries and complaints related to laboratory testing and correspondence regarding billing for testing services
• Maintains current technical knowledge and skills related to medical testing, as needed.
• Acts in a professional manner when interacting with patients, visitors, and other staff.
• Adheres to administrative policies including but not limited to: attendance, dress code and required training.
• Performs related responsibilities as required.
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Experience in a laboratory environment preferred
• Some college training in science, or science background, or equivalent, preferred
• Excellent organizational skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• Bachelor's degree
• MS Office experience
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.