What's the role?
Our sales internship will provide the right individual the opportunity to gain a tremendous amount of knowledge of our company, our products, and our sales operations through the completion of value-added projects and daily sales activities.
What does the role involve?
Our summer internship is a great opportunity to join the organization and get exposure to Hilti as a future employer. Interns typically work full-time during the summer on value-added projects that are relevant to their education and that drive Hilti's business.
Our sales interns have the chance to partner with an existing team of sales professionals to complete their projects and get exposure to what a full-time sales role could look like with us.
What you need is:
* In pursuit of a bachelor's degree in professional sales, marketing or other related business degree
* Current student graduating in fall 2023 or spring 2024
* Drive to develop strong and sustainable customer relationships
* Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
* Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Willing to relocate nationally
* Eligible to work in the United States permanently without sponsorship
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. Some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What do we offer?
Throughout the summer, our interns gain exposure to all levels of management and participate in a variety of events, including orientation with other interns, hands-on training, meetings with our executive leadership team, one-to-one career mentoring, and volunteer opportunities. At the end of the summer, all interns give final presentations reflecting on their overall experience and accomplishments.
Those who successfully complete an internship are considered for full-time employment upon graduation. The most common career path for interns who join us full-time is through our Account Manager Development Program.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Relationship Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Word