To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bloomington, IN 47403
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patient Intake and Registration
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Bloomington, IN
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Patient Intake and Registration in Bloomington, Indiana (IN). The role is specifically called Systems Patient Access (SPA) Specialist and you will be responsible for day-to-day tasks associated with patient intake and registration including:
- Greeting, checking over 50 patients in and out daily, and directing people to the appropriate areas
- Updating patient information, verifying benefits, and ensuring reason for visit is accurate
- Accept cash and credit card co-payments in person and guaranteeing that any pending bills are attended to
- Maintain strict confidentiality; adhering to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
- 1+ years of experience in patient intake, front desk/reception in a healthcare setting, medical assisting, or home health work
- Experience with EMR/EHR systems such as Epic, NextGen, Cerner, etc.
- Full understanding of medical terminology
- Knowledge of commercial, private, and government insurance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to medical professionals
- Impeccable professional reputation with high degree of energy, integrity, and positive spirit