To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
HEDIS Technology Consultant Telecommute
UnitedHealth Group • Tampa, FL
Posted 11 days ago
Our Product Development and Management groups are vital to our success and are leaders in driving the future growth of UnitedHealth Group. Success in these careers relies on many factors-your ability to deal with ambiguity, your ability to adapt and embrace change, and a long-term commitment to making health care better for everyone.
If you are located in Central and East time zones, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Collaborate with applicable internal stakeholders to obtain in-depth information / data about internal / external customer requirements for technology supporting HEDIS Operations
- Collaborate with applicable external vendors / partners to conduct in-depth assessment of technology offerings
- Identify market segments to pursue, based on market analyses and applicable business criteria (e.g., business strategies)
- Perform / leverage research to help establish current and emerging customer / market needs and trends (e.g., competitor technology analysis)
- Gather / analyze/validate applicable data from internal and external sources (e.g., clients, prospects, potential customers) to identify
customer / market characteristics, needs, and problems (e.g., market opportunities, financials, technology trends, user preferences,
industry / regulatory / legal standards, internal product trends)
- Demonstrate understanding of the competitive HEDIS technology landscape (e.g., strengths, weaknesses, gaps, product portfolios, win / loss analysis)
- Define the core competencies / capabilities that distinguish us in the HEDIS marketplace (e.g., key differentiators)
- Document / communicate market characteristics and needs to applicable stakeholders (e.g., product management)
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them
- Serves as a key resource on complex and / or critical issues
- Solves complex problems and develops innovative solutions
- Performs complex conceptual analyses
- Reviews work performed by others and provides recommendations for improvement
- Forecasts and plans resource requirements
- Authorizes deviations from standards
- May lead functional or segment teams or projects
- Provides explanations and information to others on the most complex issues
- Motivates and inspires other team members
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 3+ years of data analytics, writing, editing, intranet experience
- 2+ years HEDIS or CMS stars experience
- 1+ year Technology Product research experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize deliverables
- Experience with system installation and / or migrations
- Experience leading functional or segment teams or projects
- Healthcare experience
- Systems Analyst or Business Analyst experience
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.