To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irving, TX 75038
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dflt Mgmt Foreclosure Assoc 2
U.S. Bank • Irving, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Provides a broad variety of operational support for foreclosures. Ensures proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines and procedures. Processes foreclosure actions within allowable timeframes set out by investors. Meets the allowable fees and costs, and processes them efficiently and within the policies and procedures set out by the applicable government agency to minimize losses for U.S. Bank. Previous foreclosure experience is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of mortgage banking experience in a collection or foreclosure department
- Good understanding of the business and broad office skills
- Demonstrated administrative skills and acute attention to detail
- Well-developed reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Proficient PC skills in word processing, spread sheets and graphics
- Strong verbal, grammatical and written communication skills