To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beech Grove, IN 46107
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hospice RN (Beech Grove, IN, US, 46107)
Franciscan St. Francis Health • Beech Grove, IN
Posted 17 days ago
1300 Albany Street
Beech Grove, IN 46107
Days/Evenings; Evenings/Nights; Holidays; Weekends
PRN (As Needed); 0.00/week
WHAT WE NEED
RNs ready to care for the whole person
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our Hospice Nurses care for patients at the end of their lives. Their main responsibility is to help people live as comfortably and independently as possible and with the least amount of pain, in their final days. One of the largest parts of being a Hospice Nurse involves helping patients, and their families, feel more comfortable about death and providing them with the emotional support they need. Our RNs go beyond that and care for the patient’s mind, body and spirit while supporting their families and caregivers as well.
Are you a nurse with the calling to assist patients in the most critical days? Can you support patient needs and help families as needed? Do you have empathy and compassion only a hospice nurse can have? Let us show you a way to put all these skills to work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Complete a thorough nursing assessment on admission and with each skilled nurse visit.
- Provide services or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill according with the written patient care plan and the signed plan of treatment.
- Supervise and guides care provided by LPN and Home Health Aide.
- Demonstrate knowledge of home health regulatory standards and policies of agency.
- Establish a plan of care that is realistic and has measureable goals.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Utilize time productively.
- Demonstrate flexibility with work assignments.
- Communicate regularly with all disciplines involved in the care of the patient.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others. Respond in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Registered Nurse
Travel: Up to 75%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
HOME HEALTH & HOSPICE