To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Coosawhatchie, SC 29912
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Merchandiser
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated • Coosawhatchie, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Functional Area: Merchandising
Posting Locations: Ridgeland
Full Time Merchandiser
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest Coca-Cola bottler in the US, is looking for an Full Time Merchandiser!
Things you should know about working as a Full Time Merchandiser:
What does Product Merchandising mean exactly? It means presenting all Coca-Cola products in a way that will attract the attention of consumers at our customer retail locations.
How will you do this? Bring to life our displays by turning all product labels to face the consumer and filling the store shelves with a variety of our refreshing products. Work independently and outside the confines of 4 walls.
What would success look like?
• It’s all in the presentation. Be a brand ambassador! Make sure those product logos meet the eye of every consumer. We call it "The Look of Success"
• Travel to retail stores and customer accounts daily. Store to store mileage reimbursement included
• Good Customer Service? Priceless. Foster those important relationships with all retail store personnel
• Flex your muscles & tie your shoes. We work fast and lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
• Eligible for full benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision), 401(k), vacation and holiday pay
• Effective customer service & communication skills
• Willingness to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Follow appropriate food handling, safety, and sanitation standards
• Share in our purpose – to serve others, to pursue excellence, and to grow profitably
• Valid driver’s license for your state of residency (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
• Personal vehicle available to use for work
• Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $100,000 per person/$300,000 per occurrence/$50,000 property damage and $500 or less Deductible effective from first day of employment
• Ability to lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
• Previous customer service experience
• Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
• Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
• Ability to lift approximately up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor for multiple hours at a time
• Safely operate a motor vehicle
• Ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set instructions
• Ability to work in customer storage areas which may not be air conditioned
• Ability to operate a computer, a hand-held inventory control device, and calculators
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.