To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ 85040
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative
Crawford Thomas Recruiting • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Outside Sales Rep Opportunity- Phoenix
The role of Outside Sales provides face-to-face interaction with customers and prospects, manages customer accounts, and generates sales revenue with assigned accounts, territory accounts, key accounts, and new business leads. This position successfully builds customer relationships, establishes our Client as the distributor of choice and maximizes selling opportunities. Outside Sales efficiently manages time to conduct field sales calls/call-outs to service accounts and identify new business leads. Outside Sales communicates and works with a sales team to meet quarterly sales goals and provide service excellence to customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage your Individual Development Plan
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Our Clients’ history, solutions (business segments), applications, customer types, services and products
- Identify and report to sales team on market behavior and competitive trends
- Develop and execute a field sales call / call-out strategy to service accounts, mine existing customers for referral business and identify new business leads
- Submit an annual Business Plan to the Territory Director to review and track quarterly
- Build national account and key account revenue across territories
- Utilize Sales Order Entry Guidelines to process Quotes and Purchase Orders
- Service all accounts by utilizing Maximizing Selling Opportunities best practices
- Enter Quality Feedback Entries
- Develop new business revenue by utilizing Maximizing Selling Opportunities field sales call / call out best practices:
- Provide Queue Support when working in the office
- Participate In company sponsored events as assigned
- Complete product and process training as assigned
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be added by the direct supervisor
Knowledge, Skill and Experience Required:
- Minimum high school education required
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Proven success in field Sales experience preferred
- Wireless Industry experience (at least one year) preferred
- Product Application experience preferred
- Intermediate MS Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Dynamic interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills