To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westchester, CA 90045
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Cost Accountant
Fresh Brothers • Westchester, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Fresh Brothers, an 18 unit pizza chain in So Cal is on the hunt for their next accounting team member. We need a strong cost accountant who is excel guru and would love the opportunity to work on a system implementation and build metrics that will help operations better measure the business. You will be on the ground floor of an exciting growing organization. You must be comfortable learning systems, building reports and models if they don't exist and love analyzing all this data to build a narrative that helps drive decisions. You will work along with our controller and VP of Finance & Accounting in maintaining accounting records and compiling financial reports. Opportunities for growth and involvement in all aspects of the business exist.
- Works with key finance team members to prepare, issue and analyze financial statements as necessary
- Becomes familiar with all platforms used (Ctuit, R365 and any other company software applications
- Research and analyze COGS variances and work with finance and ops to establish benchmarks to track.
- Build cash forecasting model and help roll out better analytical tools.
- Supports compliance related filings (ie business licenses, permits, census)
- Track material costs by store level investigating variances on weekly and monthly level with ability to roll forward for budget and commentary purposes
- Implement accounting KPI's for store level review
- Work with accounting team in month end preparation and analysis of financials and closing process.
- 5+ years' of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance
- CPA /CMA preferred
- Restaurant / food mfg experience preferred