To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Environmental Permitting Project Management
CH2M & Jacobs • Tampa, FL
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As one of the leading environmental consulting firms, we draw upon a global network of skills and resources to deliver some of the largest and most challenging projects out there. You will experience the pride and prestige that comes from working for a successful, global, industry-leading organization with inspirational, high-calibre colleagues. We are a supportive team that appreciates the need for work / life balance and ongoing professional growth. As an Environmental Permitting Project Manager, you will build relationships and networks across the business and with key power-sector clients. You will build upon your previous experience with environmental permitting, including the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Section 10/404 wetland permitting, the US Fish & Wildlife Service or the US National Marine Fisheries Sections 7 and 10 consultations, NRHP Section 106 consultations with State Historic Preservation offices, FERC, NEPA, Clean Water Act, the Clean Air Act, and the various state permitting programs in Florida and adjacent states. If youre up for the challenge, weve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
You will be responsible for: • Working directly with your contacts at renewable energy companies in Florida and the southeastern US to develop solutions to their permitting challenges which turn them into new Jacobs clients. • Working directly with Jacobs existing power clients to understand and meet their expectations, and leverage existing work to develop additional business opportunities • Leading project teams in all phases of the execution and delivery of planning and permitting projects • Interpreting environmental regulations affecting the energy infrastructure and translating applicable requirements into strategic, cost-effective compliance approaches • Leading various aspects of business development process including preparing proposals and strategic marketing initiatives, acting as the client account manager, and quickly integrating with the senior management team in developing marketing strategies • Networking within industry organizations, technical seminars, and trade shows, including the delivery of technical presentations.
• Bachelors degree in Environmental Planning, Science, or Engineering.
• Approximately 10 years of experience in the environmental planning and permitting licensing field in Florida.
• Strong technical relationships with renewable energy and transmission utility clients in Florida. You are their go-to problem solver.
• Prior success in obtaining permits for renewable energy and power transmission projects in Florida through the Florida DEP environmental resource permit (ERP) program.
• Prior experience in supporting clients the Florida DEP Siting Coordination offices interagency review and certification process and the Power Plant Siting Act (PPSA) and Transmission Line Siting Act (TLSA).
• Client development skills and strong written/verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated project management skills and technical background as applied to planning and permitting projects.
• Ability to integrate commercial, technical and execution aspects of project delivery into a full package for client satisfaction and Jacobs success.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>