Sr. Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Functional Consultant
- 8+ years of experience with Microsoft D365 CRM.
- Good experience as a Functional Consultant.
- Experience with the CRM, Sales, Event Management/Marketing, Customer Service modules within D365 CRM is mandatory.
- Must have done Full life cycle implementations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivering high quality business and software application services to clients.
- Analysis of client current processes, designing to be process, Test cases preparation and UAT session with users.
- Train the users for new business processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Gather requirements, and perform gap analysis, using Microsoft Sure step methodology
- Work with clients to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 to meet requirements.
- Write and review functional design documents
- Be able to work with the technical team to define and test customizations.
- Oversee functional aspect of D365 implementations on client sites.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with business users and customer IT teams.
Microsoft Sql Servers
Sql (Programming Language)
Microsoft Dynamics Crm
Sql Server Reporting Services
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: BHJOB9747_22170
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Prestige Staffing is an award-winning, nationally recognized leader in professional staff augmentation serving the IT and Healthcare industries. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small entrepreneurial enterprises. We partner with these progressive companies in their search to hire the best full-time and contract talent needed to deliver on their company mission.
View the full profile
Since 1999, Prestige Staffing has expanded from a small, locally-based business to become a national entity with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, New York City and St. Louis. Most recent accomplishments include the Inc 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies (2007, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) and Inavero’s Best of Staffing (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016), recognizing the top 2% of staffing agencies in all of North America.