Kforce's FinTech client based out of San Francisco, CA is looking for a remote People Analytics Consultant with experience using Workday HRIS. This person will be responsible for gathering and reporting on data related to HR/People flowing from Workday HRIS. This is a 3 month contract role with the possibility for extension or possible conversion to full time.
Responsibilities of the People Analytics Consultant:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience doing reporting/analytics in Workday specifically (For example, we would be less interested in someone who knew Workday for 3+ years but only did reporting for 6 months)
- Workday HRIS - 3+ years using the tool to create reports and dashboards and draw analytics
- Data Analysis skills
- Experience analyzing HR/People data
- Advanced Excel skills is a plus, and we do expect them to be familiar with PowerPoint
- Proficient in creating dashboards and reports in Workday
- Strong understanding of data in Workday, and know how to get and create reliable data and analysis; They should understand how things are structured and built out in Workday (supervisory orgs, familiar with the different fields)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.