To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sugar Land, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN Health & Social Services Coordinator - Sugar Land, TX
UnitedHealth Group • Sugar Land, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Assess, plan and implement care strategies that are individualized by patient and directed toward the most appropriate, lease restrictive level of care
- Identify and initiate referrals for social service programs; including financial, psychosocial, community and state supportive services
- Manage the care plan throughout the continuum of care as a single point of contact
- Communicate with all stakeholders the required health-related information to ensure quality coordinated care and services are provided expeditiously to all members
- Advocate for patients and families as needed to ensure the patient’s needs and choices are fully represented and supported by the health care team
- Make outbound calls and receive inbound calls to assess members' current health status
- Identify gaps or barriers in treatment plans
- Active RN license in the state of Texas or the ability to obtain upon hire
- 4+ years of experience working within the community health setting in a health care role
- Experience in long-term care, home health, hospice, public health or assisted living
- The ability to travel in assigned region to visit Medicaid members in their homes and/or other settings, including community centers, hospitals or providers' offices
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A background in managing populations with complex medical or behavioral needs
- Experience with electronic charting
- 5+ years of experience working with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Case management experience
- 5 years’ experience documenting in an electronic documentation system
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Experience in discharge planning
- Experience in utilization review, concurrent review or risk management
- Experience with arranging community resources
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or Vietnamese
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Clinical, Registered Nurse, RN , CCM, Medicaid Waver, Medicaid, MDCP, pediatrics, field based, home care, home health, complex case management, managed care, bilingual, mental health, behavioral health, case management, case manager, home and community based services, long-term care, LTC, hospice, public health, assisted living, Medicare, Medicaid, Waiver, healthcare, managed care, field-based, Sugar Land, Texas, TX, UHG, UnitedHealth Group, UHC, UnitedHealth Care, Community and State