To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Columbia, SC
Posted 29 days ago
- The Marketing Assistant is responsible for achieving revenue objectives by completing service inquiries with prospective clients and their families.
- This position is responsible for scheduling care consultations with those prospective clients and provide follow up phone calls as needed to that end.
- This position also serves as support staff to the Marketing Director; completing projects as assigned including clerical and administrative work.
- The Marketing Assistant will manage social media and online reviews.
- The Marketing Assistant will attend Vendor Fairs and other community events.
- This position will require some limited outside sales and marketing on occasion.
- The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for meeting with prospective clients and referral providers as requested by Marketing Director.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with office colleagues, the franchise owner, clients and the community
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word, Publisher, PowerPoint and Excel
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Related business or sales experience (consultative sales a plus) preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Trusted Senior Home Care Since 1994
Paul and Lori Hogan founded Home Instead, Inc. in 1994 in Omaha, Nebraska. Paul's own family experience caring for his grandmother led him to realize many families could use the help of an in-home caregiver. He and Lori set about creating a company to help seniors to live independently at home. That mission still drives the company and its franchise network today.
Home Instead, Inc. began franchising in 1995. Today, the Home Instead Senior Care network has grown to include more than 1,000 franchises around the world -- including this office in Columbia, SC. While our franchise network is international, our office is local. And to us, senior home care is personal.?
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.