As a Real Estate Professional, you will be responsible for facilitating interaction between buyers and sellers of Real Estate. This requires not only good administrative skills, but also a charismatic personality. Real Estate organizations are searching for proactive, self-managing, individuals who have a desire to provide the best possible experience for the customer. The Real Estate Professional position is geared to people who are driven by personal achievement, able to self-manage, and able to manage large networks of customers and prospects.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is based on commissions. This means that as you help buy and sell more property, your income will grow. Now is a great time to get involved in this industry. Real Estate Agents who excel can earn over $100,000 a year after they've built a client base. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.Job Responsibilities
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with existing client contacts and establish new contacts through networking.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of all aspects of digital marketing and delivery.
- Show desire to forge connections, build trust and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Utilize web-based tools to manage a database of customers and prospects.
- Assist potential clients with fiscal decisions concerning real estate.
- Resolve disagreements/issues that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property.
As the #1 independently owned Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices franchise in the country, we pride ourselves on building lifelong relationships with our clients and customers. Our award-winning real estate agents are dedicated to servicing our sellers and buyers by maintaining an open line of communication, providing information on market data and trends, and creating that all-important trust between client and agent.
Everyone dreams of having a remarkable career. We dream of providing them. At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices The Preferred Realty & Stouffer Realty, we pride ourselves on helping those new to real estate. We offer training, marketing tools, business coaching and the benefits that come with the Berkshire Hathaway brand.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.Industry
Leasing (Contract Law)