E.L. Harvey & Sons has an immediate opening for a Welder at our Westborough, MA site. The position will be responsible for performing work on garbage compactors, containers, and trucks.
* Perform welding and repair of trash containers, trash compactors, and trash trucks in our fleet.
* Maintain a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate and OSHA standards.
* Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
* Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks.
* Previous welding experience
* Fabrication experience a plus!
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com.
Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
- Use Welding Equipment
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- Use Welding Technique
- Metal Inert Gas (Mig) Welding
- Welding Symbols
- Welding Procedures