- Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour .35 shift pay.
- Sign-On Bonus: $1,500.
Schedule: Sunday through Thursday, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance begin your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, tuition assistance program, and more!
ABOUT THE JOB:
- The Damage/Returns Processor assists inbound McLane Drivers to unload and account for products being returned from delivery or processed through the Damage/Returns Department.
- Count, scan, and input item label information into a computerized system.
- Sort and stack totes; shrink-wrap pallets as needed.
- Transport product and totes to their designated locations.
- Process product through the inventory tracking system.
- Record, document, and destroy damaged product.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products and equipment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Basic computer skills.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Computer Literacy
- Shrink Wrap
- Background Checks