The Software Engineer Lead will carry out the implementation of complex, mission-critical, enterprise applications.
- Lead and contribute to Implementation of Architecture/ Object Oriented Design
- Design, code and implement interactive applications that are highly visible
- Lead and drive functional requirements definition by observing, interacting with, and gathering feedback from all users/customers
- Contribute to the growth of team through displaying professional qualities and mentoring
- Troubleshooting and fix reported issues
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Demonstrate changes to team members and stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of object oriented development concepts.
- Experience with .NET Framework.
- ASP.NET experience required. MVC experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable in design patterns.
- Strong communicator
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and SQL querying
- College Degree desired
- Service Oriented Architecture knowledge is a plus.
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.
Object Oriented Programming
Object Oriented Design
Coaching And Mentoring
Sql (Programming Language)