Are you an experienced Product Owner looking to use your talents to make a difference?
At QTC, we seek Product Owners with an entrepreneurial spirit to work as key members of our Agile Scrum teams. We create and apply new technologies in a team environment that is fun, creative and supportive. Best of all, the applications we create have a direct impact on the lives of our nation's veterans!
Remote candidates may be considered for this role with preference for candidates who are located or are willing to be located near San Dimas, CA; Austin, TX; San Antonio, TX; Nashville, TN; Reston, VA; or Malvern, PA.
At QTC, the nation's largest provider of disability and occupational health examination services, we are PASSIONATE about our country's veterans, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference.
To provide high-quality, timely, and customer-focused medical examination service solutions, we honor our core values of integrity, innovation, agility, collaboration, inclusion and commitment. We celebrate diverse thinking and welcome contributions from all.
In this rewarding role, you will:
* Own your customer problems end-to-end by creating the vision, setting strategic directions, and delivering key product outcomes.
* Partner with engineering, design, marketing, sales and customer success teams to build solutions that increase customer satisfaction
* Use product analytics to understand how customers use the product, and help guide decisions on future improvements and optimizations
* Create, manage, prioritize and communicate Product Backlog Items (PBI's) i.e. user stories ensuring that the most valuable work is actioned by the team (prioritized and refined)
* Facilitate Product Backlog refinement sessions when and with various attendees as required to ensure a healthy availability of ready PBI's that satisfy the creation of Product Goal supporting Sprint Goals
* Propose sprint Goals and related PBI's for whole team negotiation during Sprint Planning events
Ideally, you will have:
* Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline w/ 9 years of relevant professional experience (Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
* Working knowledge with Microsoft SharePoint, Office (Word, Excel), MS Project, Visio and PowerPoint
* Working knowledge of Agile Scrum
* Certified Scrum Master and/or Certified Product Owner preferred
* Working knowledge of application programming, database, system design and well as web-based and client/server architectures.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation a plus
* Ability to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
NOTE: This position has multiple levels; candidates will be "leveled in" based on years of experience at time of hire".
Pay and Benefits
Annual Salary: $132,500.00-$162,000.00
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, performance-related bonuses, health and wellness programs, student loan repayment and tuition reimbursement, paid leave and retirement. More details are available here.
The QTC pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
- Agile Methodology
- Certified Scrum Master
- Client Server Models
- Computer Programming
- Customer Satisfaction
- Data Analysis