Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or the grilles on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Customer Service Account Manager in Troy, MI.!!A Day In The Life Typically Includes
What You Will Need?
- Customer service account management servicing the automotive, residential, and commercial market segments.
- The position is responsible for the customer account management to include order processing, inventory management, pricing, stocking plans, and accounts receivable.
- Building strong, collaborative relationships with the customer base through open and interactive communication.
- Interaction with the outside sales team, providing product availability information, working together to meet customer needs and secure new business.
- Review customer stocking plans and partner with materials planners to ensure adequate supply is available to meet customer requirements.
- Provide product technical support
- Position operates in a fast-paced environment, the ideal candidate will be able to identify problems and apply continuous improvement processes and methodologies to be able counteract with solutions.
- Work with outside sales and marketing managers on new and existing products to become product knowledgeable on Guardians vast array of value added product offerings in-order to better service the customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Customer service focused, must have good telephone and communication skills
- Multitasking is required daily along with good organizational skills
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Be able to work our 11am-8pm EST shift
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices is a plus
What Do We Have To Offer?
If you have been looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit, and if you want to add value to your company, then Guardian Industries may be the place for you.