QA/UAT Analyst Opening in Waltham, MA!
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a QA/UAT Analyst role in the Boston area. This is a 6 + month rolling contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this QA/UAT Analyst opportunity; please send a Word resume to Alexa Whalen, Technical Recruiter, at Email blocked - click to apply
Position: QA/UAT Analyst
Apex Job ID: 983522
Location: Waltham, MA
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 6+ months rolling contract
The QA/UAT Analyst is a position within our client's Information Technology Delivery division that will coordinate and execute the system and end-user acceptance testing involved with IT related enhancements and initiatives. The QA/UAT Analyst will:
- Perform testing (both system and UAT) for releases that support the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, and other functional applications across the entire organization for all divisions worldwide?
- Work with the various parties (Business Systems Analysts, Business stakeholders/IT resources, etc.) to understand the business and system requirements and correctly and thoroughly document functional and end-to-end test cases
- Quickly, independently, and thoroughly understand the IT systems landscape and understand the impact of changes being requested to be able to test the changes and their impacts accordingly
- Analyze and identify gaps in requirements based on knowledge of the business systems processes and end to end processes
- Document and execute test cases that adhere to functional requirements in various test environments; pinpoint exact steps to reproduce defects/issues and work with IT to bring about defect resolutions;
- Analyze defects and troubleshoot them accordingly and identify root causes
- Maintain test plans and test cases to be executed during a project’s testing lifecycle and maintain regression test cases as new enhancements are released to the various systems
- Track all testing plans, results, and defects within a test management tool
- Communicate effectively with business stakeholders and act as a trusted SME of their business system processes
- Suggest continuous improvement of QA/UAT Processes within IT Delivery; bring industry best practices and standards as part of standard testing procedures for the IT Delivery QA/UAT group
- Review documented requirements (from the BSA on a particular project) and assess completeness and comprehensiveness taking into account upstream and downstream impacts
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent. Prefer degree in Computer Information System or MIS
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a QA/UAT Analyst role
- Experience with CPQ and/or CLM
- Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy – ability to transform end-user requirements into system and end user test cases
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to various business systems and processes as well as testing tools and methodologies
Ability to Travel up to 25%
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at URL blocked - click to apply 844-463-6178-6178
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Hp Quality Centers
Hp Quicktest Professional