CareStaff Partners is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a critical travel or local contract position with a Home Health Agency in Hartford, VT.
The Assignment: Job #11507
Specialty: Registered Nurse - RN
Pay: $44-46 Gross Hourly Blended Rate + Mileage Reimbursement
Setting: Home Health (HH)
Patient Population: Adult and Geriatric (19-65+)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Per Week: 40
- Shift: DAY
Contract Length: 13 Weeks
Licensure/Certification Required: Vermont Nursing License
Experience Required/Preferred: At least 1 year of Home Health experience with a Medicare Certified Home Health Agency is Required. Current Oasis Assessment Experience Required.
Registered Nurses in Home Care:
- Home care nurses provide in-home health services for patients and their families. Their visits not only allow patients to remain in the comfort of their home but also help family caregivers stay abreast of their loved ones' health. Working under the supervision of a physician, they coordinate and manage patients’ at-home care plan.
- Patient needs are the focus of the home health nurse responsibilities. Like other nurses, they provides care in coordination with a physician and other health care workers.
- When they visit a patient’s home, an RN assesses the patient's condition, takes vital signs, such as blood pressure and manages wound care, as needed.
- Home health nurses often manage and administer prescription medicines when patients need it.
- The RN might also check bedridden patients for bed sores and muscle weakness.
- Writes and sends reports about each visit to the patient's physician.
- Identifies care issues and makes recommendations about changes to the patient's care plan.
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Referral Bonuses
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 11507
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
CareStaff Partners is a nationwide staffing agency based out of Hollywood, Florida. CareStaff specializes in local/travel contract staffing of Nurses and Allied Rehab Therapy Professionals. CareStaff Partners was created by a small group of successful senior leaders in the Healthcare Staffing industry who envisioned a staffing firm that was run the right way from top to bottom, without the corporate politics or boiler room mentality.
That vision quickly grew into an all-star cast of like-minded individuals who, when brought together form a team whose integrity and professionalism are matched only by their unrelenting work ethic and drive to be better than they were the day before. The CareStaff Partners team has over 75 years of collective experience in Healthcare Staffing, Recruiting, and Credentialing. That individual and collective experience along with a refreshingly human approach, accompanied by the technology of tomorrow has allowed CareStaff Partners to grow exponentially from a seedling into a rising star in the Healthcare Staffing industry in less than half of the length of time experienced by similar agencies.
View the full profile
When traveling with CareStaff Partners, our devoted Therapists, Nurses, and Teachers are our priority! As a sign of our Gratitude and Appreciation, you'll receive our undivided attention from start to finish, because taking an assignment to travel is a team effort. We are here to help you every step of the way whether it is your first travel experience, or you are a seasoned traveler. Don't sell yourself short by settling for anything less than CareStaff Partners!