RN Unit Manager / Quality and Infection Control - Registered Nurse
Baldwin Health Center is proud to be part of the CommuniCare family of companies. We are currently recruiting a seasoned RN for the critical management position of Quality Improvement and Infection Control Manager
Responsibilities of the QI/Infection Control position include:
- Direct the QI program and conducting monthly meetings
- Follow up on the correction of survey deficiencies
- Monitor the Infection Control program
- Be an integral member of the Clinical Team
The ideal candidate for the RN - QI / Infection Control Manager position will be a licensed RN and have a minimum of 2 years experience in Quality Improvement programming. Experience in other long term care nursing management positions may substitute for QI experience. The QI Coordinator is required to be available to all shifts, as necessary.
Like all Communicare facilities, Baldwin provides a pleasant and fun work environment. We strive to plan company activities often and make work fun. As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you are an RN with a passion for excellence, and you meet the requirements for QI Coordinator, apply now for a chance to join CommuniCare--it's not just a job, we're family!
- Must be a licensed RN in the State of Pennsylvania
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Quality Improvement programming
- Long term care nursing management experience may be substituted for QI experience
- Must be available to all shifts as necessary
- Must maintain CPR certification
Long Term Care