To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Leesburg, VA
- River Creek Club
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ClubCorp • Leesburg, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Explore the D.C. area's first private, gated country club community in Leesburg, Virginia, with 18 holes of championship golf and first-class amenities. Enjoy restaurants, four tennis courts, fitness center, three pools and fun social events for everyone, plus benefits beyond the Club as part of the ClubCorp family.
The General Manager's purpose is to direct all phases of Club operations while providing quality service and products to Club Members and Guests. Their fiscal responsibility includes managing the financial viability of the Club, and ensuring the Club meets all financial obligations.
The General Manager is accountable for setting direction, allocating resources, and ensuring execution in the Club.
- Maintain an active and positive involvement from the Board of Governors
- Develop aggressive sales, marketing, and net revenue plans and direct successful implementation
- Motivate sales staff to achieve revenue goals by conducting timely and productive sales meetings
- Responsible for setting club goals, both qualitative and quantitative
- Develop business and financial plans for club
- Involve all Club Employee Partners in generating revenue through constant communication on the importance of continuous income stream
- Actively market Club Memberships, Member services, and Club facilities to attract new Members and achieve revenue objectives
- Ensure all expense control systems are in place with close monitoring of all department expenses including revenue to payroll ratio
- Ensure all Club Policies & Procedures are adhered to and ensure all Club Employee Partners are accountable for compliance of these Policies & Procedures
- Maintain exceptional Member Relations and facilities by creating a quality environment through staffing, programming, service operations, and maintenance
- Identify opportunities for Member events, food and beverage services and recreational facilities that satisfy on-going Member needs and implement to achieve revenue objectives
- Recruit, select and develop a qualified staff, including Department Heads, to understand the relationships between value, Member Satisfaction and Member retention/attrition
- Develop Employee Partners for career advancement through the use of Performance Review Systems, Cross Training, and Development Planning
- Actively participate in Club events, making use of significant personal contact as a means of gathering feedback
- Ensure follow up on serious Member complaints/concerns quickly and effectively
- Monitor Member attrition and develop action plans to curtail Member attrition and maintain it at the lowest possible level
- Completing all required financial and administrative reporting/audits accurately and on time
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Club management or related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Previous F&B Management experience
- Previous sales experience is preferred