To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Menlo Park, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front End/Applications Engineer
JLL • Menlo Park, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Front End/Applications Lead
The JLL Digital Products team aims to bring successful technology-based products to market in a high-growth environment. The team’s mission is focused on accelerating technology adoption in commercial real estate by bringing creative, innovative and technical solutions to solve large, complex problems for our clients.
The Front End/Applications Engineer is a supporting role on the Digital Products team, responsible for defining the architecture of user integration and application components. This position requires interaction with the Account Leadership team, Client, Vendors, Operational, and Support staff and will be a fast paced environment consistent with handling multiple management demands.
As a Front End/Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Defining the architecture of the UI and Apps components
- Selecting the most appropriate technology frameworks for these components
- Hiring and mentoring a team of smart, highly motivated engineers
- Collaborating with PM on roadmap planning and finalization
- Ensuring that the team’s deliverables stay on track
- Staying on top of new technologies as they come around and recommending changes JLL’s approach when appropriate
- Ensuring that rigorous design and development practices are followed in the team
- Delivering high quality, well tested and future proofed code is delivered by the team
- 1-5 years of applicable experience
- Architected Apps/UI for enterprise class B2B or B2C products
- On top of latest UI framework technologies and deep experience with one or more technologies (React, Angular, etc.)
- Experience leading a team of developers
- Agile thinking and development processes
- Deliver high quality software on time
- Deep understanding of REST API design
- Built enterprise class B2B or B2C web apps
- BS in EE or CS
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.