To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax, VA 22030
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Client Service Specialist
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Fairfax, VA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Client Service Specialist in Fairfax, Virginia (VA). Essential Functions:
- Provides excellent service, operation and sales support to the Branch staff and our clients
- Serves as the initial point of contact with responsibilities to greet, direct, and assist walk-in or call-in clients with any service related issues as well as account questions, issues, problem resolution, and escalations
- Builds positive relationships with peers, business partners, and colleagues while working effectively with others to accomplish organizational goals
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and administrative functions of the branch
- Work with Senior Financial Consultants and Financial Consultants to communicate solutions either directly or indirectly with clients
- Identify and refer lead opportunities to Senior Financial Consultants and Financial Consultants
- Acts as an onsite dedicated service expert on a wide range of client issues; Researches and resolves client issues in cooperation with back office partners
- Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures and follow corporate and industry protocols
- Ensure that all paperwork, policy and procedures for client requests have been adhered to in order to satisfy compliance requirements
- Assist Branch Manager in performing daily key compliance and oversight activities for the branch
- Participate in projects to improve processes and enhance the client experience
- Perform duties with confidence, minimal supervision and sound judgment to mitigate risk for the firm
- Research and resolution of complex client inquiries via phone, cases, and chat
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements
- Excellent communication and computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; Strong attention to detail
- Must have a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, excellent organizational skills, and strong prioritization skills
- Must always demonstrate positive and professional conduct