Senior Project Manager - Commercial Electrical
A growing electrical contractor is looking to add a Senior Project Manager to their team. The ideal candidate will be organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven. They offer competitive salary (DOE), bonus opportunity, and benefits package.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Meet established revenue and profit goals
- Maintaining customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain professional communications with co-workers and clients
- Facilitates and troubleshoots problems associated with project
- Provides direction for projects
- Purchase materials and equipment as needed
- Maintain control of project costs
- 10+ Yrs. experience as a Senior Project Manager
- Extensive experience in electrical construction related projects
- Proficient in Industry relevant software
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Attention to detail
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW!
Please contact Julia Irwin directly for more information at
(605)-799-8688 or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Project Manager (Electrical Construction).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Attention To Detail