At Alliance Radiology, our team members focus on transforming the patient experience and delivering exceptional quality care. Alliance Radiology has rapidly grown over the past 30 years by providing radiology service line solutions, outpatient center management services, and mobile radiology solutions (Per Diem, PT, and FT MRI, PET/CT, CT).
We are currently hiring a Full Time Center Manager in the San Jose, CA area! What Alliance Will Provide to You:
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Competitive Compensation + Relocation Assistance or Sign On Bonus
- 20% Annual Bonus
- Home Office
- Excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short and Long Term Disability Coverage.
- Paid time-off: vacation, sick and floating holidays.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Compassionate and Caring
- Adaptable and Hard Working
- Responsive and Focused
- Independent Thinker and Worker
The Center Manager
is responsible for on-site management of staff at one or more Center(s). Assists in budget preparation and control activities. Uses provided reports and operational metrics to drive exceptional patient care and client satisfaction within budgeted expectations. Visits referring physician offices to provide educational support of services offered. This position also provides patient care when necessary to support the team.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manages relationship of referring physicians and their office staff: Accomplished through meetings, phone calls and e-mails directly to offices.
- Manages regulatory (CMS, DOH, JCAHO, NRC, ACR) compliance of staff and operations.
- Provides back-up support to fill in as needed for various positions within the center where applicable.
- Manages staff: To include recruiting, retention, scheduling. Compiles reports that track performance of key operational metrics.
- Provides assistance as needed during daily operations to drive on time performance of scans.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Certification by the ARRT ( R) (MR)
- Knowledge of GE Scanning Equipment highly preferred
NOTE: Managers responsible for providing services for multiple modalities, must be certified in each modality they support. Please refer to Competency Assessor Qualifications if you will be conducting Annual/30day clinical assessments.
- State license, if applicable required.
- CPR Certification required.
- As applicable, valid state driver’s license required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of management experience in an applicable Imaging or Oncology center, hospital, physician's office or other related setting with previous supervisory experience required.
- A general working knowledge of practices / referral patterns, healthcare business development, market analysis, healthcare regulations, and managed care contracting.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with demonstrated experience in developing customer focused teams that achieve results.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment as well as manage complex projects, prioritize and multi task.
- Travel is required.
- The employee may be exposed to radioactive isotopes, ionizing radiation, and a strong magnetic field. May be exposed to radiation, blood/body fluids and infectious disease.
- More than 50% of the time:
- Sit, stand, walk.
- Repetitive movement of hands, arms and legs.
- See, speak and hear to be able to communicate with patients.
- Less than 50% of the time:
- Stoop, kneel or crawl.
- Climb and balance.
- Carry and lift (ability to move non-ambulatory patients from a sitting or lying position for transfer or to exam).
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Training And Development