CAREGivers needed to assist our Seniors!
All shifts available - Weekday, Weekend, Evenings, and Overnight (Full-time or Part-time)
Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you!
Home Instead is hiring professional and compassionate CAREGivers in Fairfield, Hocking, and Perry counties to perform the essential work of keeping seniors safe, comfortable, and at home.
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Home Instead, To us, it’s personal.
How to Apply:
Location: Home Instead, 110 King Street, Lancaster, OH 43130
- Open Interviews- Monday-Friday; 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Call our Team at
740-654-4250 to schedule an interview
- Apply online
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care (training provided)
Prior Caregiving Experience is Preferred but not required
Requirements to be a CAREGiver are:
- All CAREGivers will go through specific training designed by Home Instead and will receive an in-house certification in Personal Care tasks (which includes demonstrating the ability to assist our clients with grooming, bathing, continence care, and mobility) prior to working for our clients. After training, CAREGivers will feel confident going into the client’s home helping them achieve success with their emotional, physical, and mental wellbeing.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be available to work a schedule of 15-40 hours per week
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Personal Care