The Admissions Clinician provides telephonic and in-person risk assessment and crisis intervention, initial contact with referral sources and potential patients, coordinates the referral and intake process, determines appropriate level of care, facilitates the admission process and maintains communication with referral sources, families, patients and unit staff. Promotes patient care consistent with the philosophy and objectives of Cedar Ridge. Performs duties in accordance with the facility’s mission, values, policies, and behavioral standards.
Bethany Behavioral a Unit of Cedar Ridge Hospital is a newly renovated 60-bed psychiatric hospital offering adult behavioral health programs and treatment services in the Oklahoma City area. We are owned by Universal Health Services, one of the nation’s largest and most respected healthcare management companies with numerous acute and behavioral facilities throughout the country and abroad. Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) knows what it takes to lead, inspire and succeed. One of the Nation's largest and most respected hospital companies, UHS owns and operates through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
Mission Statement: To provide superior quality healthcare services that: PATIENTS recommend to family and friends, PHYSICIANS prefer for their patients, PURCHASERS select for their clients, EMPLOYEES are proud of, and INVESTORS seek for long-term returns.
• Challenging and rewarding work environment
• Career development opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
• Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
• 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
• Paid Time Off
- Experience: Prior intake, assessment, admission and crisis intervention experience with a psychiatric mental health population required, preferably in an inpatient setting.
- Education/Licensure: Registered Nurse or Masters Degree in Counseling, Psychology or Social Work field required. BSN or licensure/license eligible for LCSW, LPC, or LMFT preferred.
Registered Nurse Certified
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)