[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to R-093857 Warehouse Associate
Ferguson is the largest wholesale distributor of residential and commercial plumbing supplies and pipe, valves and fittings in the U.S. The company is also a major distributor of HVAC equipment, fire protection systems, waterworks and industrial products and services. Ferguson and its subsidiaries serve customers in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the Caribbean.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Warehouse Associate.
Safely operate a stand-up forklift (order selector/cherry picker) to pull and prepare outbound customer orders.
- Build, wrap, sort, and transport pallets and packages.
- Use technology like RF devices to sort, scan, and prepare orders.
- Accurately and timely receive, verify, stage and stock all incoming material.
- Clean the workspace as you go and participate with the team in keeping our facility clean, safe, and accident free.
- Have a high school diploma/GED or equivalent education.
- Prior warehouse experience in shipping, receiving, delivery, or inventory management is required.
- High attention to detail.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Positive demeanor, dependability, and strong work ethic.
- Self-starter with ability to learn our systems quickly.
- Ability to lift items that weigh up to 50lbs regularly.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
*Pre-employment drug and background screening required*
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families-geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and parental), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
- Attention To Detail
- Forklift Truck
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Safety Principles
- Self Motivation