Do you want to join a team focused on developing Next-Gen capabilities in Technology Risk? The Technology Risk team for Fidelity Fund and Investment Operations (FFIO) within Enterprise Technology Risk & Analytics (ETRA) group is seeking a passionate, driven, and experienced professional to join the team. You will help enhance and manage the core program activities, this includes defining and executing the technology risk strategy and program, and working with Technology, Operations and Risk teams to holistically manage risk. You will work closely with the various ETRA Centers of Excellence (COEs) including performing proactive risk and control assessments, monitoring technology controls, documenting and overseeing remediation plans. You will also provide appropriate risk and controls consulting on FFIO Cloud migration and Emerging Technologies activities, and engage with FFIO Technology teams and Senior leadership, Internal Audit and External Audit teams.
You will report to the FFIO Technology Risk Director. The Technology Risk team oversees the management of controls and the mitigation of risk related to the technology environment, systems, and processes within FFIO. Technology Risk is part of the broader Legal, Risk and Compliance (LRC) group and partners with Corporate Audit, Enterprise Compliance, and Security to protect the interests of our customers, our employees, and Fidelity's brand. You will also work closely with Fidelity technology and business owners, FFIO Operations Risk and Compliance teams, Enterprise Cybersecurity (ECS), FFIO Information Security Officers (ISOs), FFIO Corporate Audit team, and Fidelity external auditors and regulators.
The Expertise You Have
* 5-7 years' experience in information technology risk, cyber security, controls, or audit roles
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Technology, or a related field of study preferred
* Demonstrated technical abilities in multiple areas (e.g., technology infrastructure and application controls, cyber security, access management, network and cloud, resiliency, etc.)
* Professional technology risk certifications (CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM) and/or Cloud Certification(s) (CCSP, CCSK, AWS) preferred
* Experience performing Technology risk assessments, Control assessments or IT Audits
* Experience or knowledge of cloud-based deployments, DevOps, and associated risk/controls and auditing requirements preferred
The Skills You Bring
* You have a strong knowledge of information technology processes and controls and a comprehensive understanding of risk, quality control and assurance functions.
* Your love of solving complex problems, and comfort with ambiguous situations, and your ability to help solution innovative ways to mitigate risk using your advanced analytical and critical thinking skills
* Your process orientation and understanding of operations and technology enabling you to provide support in the analysis, development, and monitoring of controls
* Experience performing Risk Assessments, control assessments, IT Audits or implementing Cybersecurity controls for large scale financial service organizations (mainframe, distributed, network and cloud environments) with a focus on Asset Management business including Equity and Fixed Income, Fund Operations or Capital Markets
* Knowledge of Industry standards, frameworks, and best practices, such as NIST SP800-53, COBIT, SOC1, ISO27001
* Knowledge of Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) tools, such as Archer or Open Pages is preferred
* Knowledge of Cloud security and controls and cloud technology environments (AWS/Azure, SaaS)
* Understanding of application development, deployment, and management patterns, especially DevOps and CI/CD practices in the Cloud is preferred
* Your excellent verbal and written communication skills enabling you to prepare and present recommendations to senior management
* Your ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships with Information Technology and Business personnel to design and assist in the execution of appropriate controls design and monitoring
The Value You Deliver
* Assessing the various information technology risks that the business faces in its operations and implement action plans, policy and procedural changes for risk avoidance and mitigation
* Evaluating control maturity by performing control design and operating effectiveness reviews and peer reviewing as needed.
* Conducting in depth information technology risk assessments including documenting controls, identifying potential gaps and/or inconsistencies and making sound recommendations for improvement and/or mitigation.
* Assist with conducting Cloud Risk assessments and readiness reviews for applications and workloads migrating to the public Cloud environment
* Assist with developing and monitoring controls related to Cloud and Emerging Technologies and to meet applicable security, audit, regulatory requirements
* Provide technical assistance on risk related systems issues, and serve as a liaison for technology risk management
* Determining appropriate KPIs/KRIs for IT risk monitoring
* Understanding and consulting on information security standards and industry best practices
* Manage IT Controls program activities; this includes managing the Controls Inventory in GRC/OpenPages and control documentation and performing IT Controls Testing to meet internal assurance and external audit requirements.
* Liaison with Internal and External audit teams, tracking of internal and external audit findings, perform issues follow-up, consulting and action plans with owners and issue resolution.
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in New York City, Westchester County, NY and Jersey City, NJ only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in California only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Washington only:
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.
At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you've always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we're calling "Dynamic Working."
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling
, prompt 2, option 3.
- Loan Servicing
- Credit Analysis