As Premium’s Samsung Learning Content Professional, you’ll develop and coordinate a variety of learning programs within a highly capable product team. Help Premium’s client Samsung deliver beyond what’s expected by supporting a fast-paced tech environment with dynamic people solutions.
What’s in it for you?
* Represent one of the largest consumer electronics brands in the world.
* Be a part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
* A culture driven by family values and integrity.
* Comprehensive benefits and a competitive salary.
What will you do?
* Work cross functionally to build and deliver learning experiences for Samsung.
* Collaborate to determine content development needs and solutions.
* Develop, write and coordinate learning sources and materials.
* Function as a Project or Program Manager as needed to facilitate learning efforts through implementation.
* Become a curator of learning sources to support broad employee and talent pools.
* Partner with other account teams leads to develop product and services training for the portfolio of Samsung Mobile and Mobile Computing space.
* Manage and provide reporting across the training organization.
How will you succeed?
* Understand technology solutions and operations from a learning perspective.
* Being creative, collaborative, adaptable and thorough.
* Building and maintaining strong cross-functional relationships.
* Staying deadline oriented.
* Maintaining high-quality of work while traveling up to 25%.
What experience should you have?
* A Bachelor's Degree with 6 - 10 years of directly related experience.
* Developing and planning employee training programs.
* Instructional design experience supporting retail/sales, including e-learning and rapid design principles; or combined work experience and education. Must have experience developing materials that build knowledge and skill.
* Exposure and ability to speak to adult learning principles (Bloom’s Taxonomy, Experiential development & facilitation).
* Understand models of design (ADDIE, SAM); virtual facilitation tools (Adobe Connect 9, Webex); content management systems; and learning management systems.
* Experience with e-Learning authoring tools such as Storyline and/or Adobe Captivate.
* Experience in Camtasia, Flash, HTML5, Adobe Acrobat X Pro and Adobe design programs.
* Demonstrated ability to build graphics and rapid video development is also a plus.
So, are you Premium’s next Learning Content Professional?
Learning Management Systems