To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fleetwood, PA 19522
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Administrative Assistant
Penn Power Group • Fleetwood, PA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant - THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION MONDAY FRIDAY 10:00 AM TO 3:00 PM
Take your career to the next level as an Administrative Assistant. Penn Power Group has been in business for over 50 years and is known for our great customer service, innovative solution development and ability to adapt to changing markets. We hire the best in their fields – results-focused professionals with the skills to achieve project goals across multiple industries
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Are you High energy, self-starter, serious minded, capable of initiating and building productive relationships? If yes, Penn Power Group is currently accepting resumes for an Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for day-to-day parts and service administration within a busy parts and service operation.Requirements
You Have the Skills and Abilities to:
- Interact daily with customers
- Ability to make outbound calls to customers and vendors
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Receives cash, checks, and credit card payments from service and parts customers.
- Records monies received on daily settlement sheets and verifies against cash on hand
- Verifies accuracy of the customer’s bill using the computer system and closing paid tickets
- Filing daily
- Prepare Additional Service Estimates for Operations and process to customer, follow up with customers and update status.
- Daily interaction with field service technicians
- Assist department managers with phone calls
- Assist with rental department requirements
- Assist parts personnel in processing parts and outside supplier charges, expenses, vehicle costs, etc., as required
- Maintain service operations files for customers, assist with preparation and submission of required reports, daily invoicing of CSA, non-contract, parts and other type invoices
- Process invoices for office and operational requirements, coding them to proper accounts
- Update customer and equipment information in the ICS fields as necessary
- Experience interfacing with customers and employees, scheduling of parts and service requirements, and administrate parts invoices and service work orders.
- Experience entering time card details, process and post purchase orders and associated costs, prepare and complete invoicing of work orders, coordination of retail and warranty product support activities as well as new equipment commissioning.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours as may be required.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Annual Tool and Shoe Allowance; Uniforms
- On-going paid training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please no phone calls.
Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.