Mommy Jobs Online ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Healthcare Customer Service Representative/Stay at Home) is seeking customer service representatives to conduct outreach phone calls to Veterans to enroll them into the Healthcare Program and document care preferences. Assures accurate data entry and completion of preference data in the medical management system. Accurately assesses caller requests outside of preference scope of work and routes to appropriate team for customer resolution. Works in a fast-paced, work at home, customer service environment.
- Manages multiple tasks lists in accordance with directed timelines. Manages calls daily and adheres to quality and other production standards.
- Initiates automated or live outbound phone calls to veterans to opt them into the Healthcare Program and/or obtain veteran appointing preferences. Records preferences and tracks veteran questions thoroughly in the medical management system.
- Consistently displays professional and courteous service skills to internal and external customers.
- Accurately triages veteran questions and appointing preferences to the appropriate team to follow up with veterans regarding specific aspects of the VA program.
- Protects the privacy of health information of patients when using or disclosing Protected Health Information (PHI). PHI is any information about health status or healthcare services that is linked to an individual.
- Takes appropriate measures to comply with HIPAA regulations to protect privacy of beneficiaries' health information.
- Documents all communications involving veteran and provider contacts.
- Identifies potential discrepancies in the medical management system to ensure quality program compliance.
- Consistently meets department productivity and performance metrics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Contractors must be able to provide at least 20 hours per week on this program during the client's operating hours.
Pay: $18.00 per hr
Flexible work shifts available PT / FT.
To Become An Agent
*Apply at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Healthcare Customer Service Representative/Stay at Home and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLChristine when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call
and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Healthcare Customer Service Representative/Stay at Home
Education and Experience:
•At least one year experience in a high-volume customer service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar environment) or military service.
•Experience using Microsoft Office products and the internet.
•Experience in the healthcare industry.
•Knowledge of call center dialer systems.
•Technical Skills: Proficient data entry skills; ability to achieve a 'Meets Expectations' rating or higher on scorecard.
•Problem Solving / Analysis: Ability to solve problems through systematic analysis of processes with sound judgment; has a realistic understanding of relevant issues.
•Organizational Skills: Ability to organize people or tasks, adjust to priorities, learn systems, within time constraints and with available resources; detail-oriented.
•Multi-Tasking / Time Management: Prioritize and manage actions to meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume.
•Information Management: Ability to manage large amounts of complex information easily, communicate clearly and draw sound conclusions.
•Independent Thinking / Self-initiative: Critical thinker with ability to focus on things that matter most to achieving outcomes; commitment to task to produce outcomes without direction and to find necessary resources.
•Empathy / Customer Service: Customer-focused behavior; helping approach, including listening skills, patience, respect and empathy for another's position.
•Coping / Flexibility: Resiliency in adapting to a variety of situations and individuals while maintaining a sense of purpose and mature problem-solving approach are required.
•Computer Literacy: Ability to function in a multi-system Microsoft environment using Word, Outlook, Intranet, the internet, and software applications.
•Communication / People Skills: Ability to influence or persuade others under positive or negative circumstances; adapt to different styles; listen critically; and collaborate.
•Commitment to Task: Ability to conform to established policies and procedures; exhibit high motivation.