Kelly Services is seeking Production Technicians to work in Newark, DE (zip code 19713)
Must be able to work a 2nd or 3rd shift schedule
General Technician/Machine Operator
Our client, a leader in the chemical industry located in Newark, DE has immediate openings for General Technicians for long term indefinite positions.
Responsibilities can include, but are not limited to: The General Technician conducts visual inspection, calibration and measuring of defect codes used in the production of polishing pads.
- Tasks could include use of laminating equipment, cutting presses and packaging equipment.
- Ensure productivity targets are met and maintained.
- Utilizing intermediate computer skills, maintain production records by entering information in database.
- Previous experience as a production technician or machine operator is desired.
- Mechanically inclined.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- 1+ recent years of prior manufacturing experience with a good work history.
- Forklift experience a plus.
- Valid state driver's license is required.
- Complete pre-employment screening requirements.
Only the most qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Submit your resume to this job posting, or email your resume to the recruiter, April Barry: Email blocked - click to apply
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Packaging And Labeling