To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spring, TX 77380
- Joana Nguyen
- Phone: 972-419-1600
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Web Developer (Data Practice Team)
BravoTECH • Spring, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Data Practice Web Developer will architect, develop and support responsive web applications for internal client users. This will involve working with various IT team members and business stakeholders to understand the requirements and develop the web application.
* Be a team player in a dynamic, global environment.
* Quickly understand user requirements in order to develop and timely implement sustainable web applications.
* Follow best practices, standards, and methodologies for web app development using Unity Framework..
* Compliance with client cyber security safe coding practices and techniques.
* Excellent English communication skills (written and oral) and ability to work directly with business, technical, and management personnel.
* Intermediate to advanced skills and experience developing responsive web sites.
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate, build relationships, mentor and influence others.
* Exceptional problem solving skills, self-starter, and reliable finisher.
* Accepts criticism / feedback
Technical Competencies (Required):
* Write clean, concise, robust and well-documented code.
* Strong understanding of HTML5 Semantics
* Understand MVC - Both for front end and back end site architecture
* Proficient in Object oriented CSS
* Strong understanding of web services and object oriented principles.
* Experience consuming RESTful APIs
* TFS experience
Technical Competencies (Nice to have):
* Experience with task runners - Grunt or Gulp
* Ability to consume SharePoint artifacts from APIs for content
* Agile experience