To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kentfield, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
+ RN Dialysis Registered Nurse Full Time
Vibra Healthcare • Kentfield, CA
Posted 4 days ago
The Dialysis RN develops, implements, evaluates and revises a plan of care of assigned patients and families while promoting the mission and values of Vibra Healthcare. Reviews all patients receiving dialysis therapy and assesses clinical status throughout treatment. Consistently assists team members in the delivery of acute hemodialysis utilizing the established standards of care. Areas of practice are diverse, including, but not limited to, the fields of hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required within six (6) months of hire.
- Two (2) years of dialysis experience, or one (1) year of Critical Care experience, or one (1) year of dialysis experience and two (2) years of experience in the Medical/Surgical field required.
- Must be able to accurately interpret color test strips.
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.