Develop and prepare budgets and proposals for assigned customers, to support the global sales team.;
* Review Requests For Proposal (RFP). Identify information for proposal text and budget development and work closely with proposal development team to prepare and finalize proposals.
* Prepare text and budget for proposals, rebids and related documents.
* Provide support and assistance to other Proposal Developers in the delivery of assigned opportunities.
* Team Lead on assigned projects, to develop proposals and budgets.
* Revise or develop preliminary agreements and related budgets and scope of work. Ensure the scope of work is defined correctly and budgets reflect the scope.
* Develop in depth understanding of, and be compliant to all processes and policies relating to the development of proposals.
* Participate in strategy calls to discuss customer requirements and identify discrepancies in customer information.
* Perform quality control edits on all documents and participate in the finalization of documents and distribution to the customer and internal departments.
* Update and maintain corporate databases as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports.
* May participate in training / coaching / mentoring new staff.
* May participate in customer meetings.
* Participates in department initiatives.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and a minimum of 5 years direct experience in Contracts, Proposals, industry specific operations experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.;
* Knowledge of CRO Industry.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models.
* Ability to interpret RFPs and protocols.
* Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to 16157-Proposal Developer 2 (Remote)
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to 16157-Proposal Developer 2 (Remote)
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to 16157-Proposal Developer 2 (Remote)
- Business Management
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Contract Management