To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wayne, NJ 07470
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Tax Accountant
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Wayne, NJ
Posted 17 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Senior Tax Accountant in Wayne, New Jersey (NJ). Responsibilities:
- Preparation of complex C corporation, S corporation, and partnership income tax returns
- Preparation of high net worth individual returns
- Review of mid-level complexity C corporation, S corporation, and partnership income tax returns
- Review of mid-level complexity individual returns
- Research and draft memorandum involving complex tax matters
- Identify tax planning opportunities
- Handle and resolve tax controversies
- Training and supervision of staff accountants
- This is a full-time position; 47 plus hours per week
- Work schedule is flexible based on tax season and client needs
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a CPA license or going for CPA; Master's degree in Taxation, preferred
- 3-5 years prior experience working in the tax department of a public accounting firm
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge in a wide range of industries with experience in tax planning, consulting, research, and compliance review for our individual, corporate, and partnership clients