If helping others is second nature to you, bring your passion for providing exceptional service to UnitedHealth Group. This position is a great first step for transitioning into a sales career and watching your contributions help our business to grow. At UnitedHealth Group, you’ll have a portfolio of products available that are greatly improving the life of others. Performance leads to success and your life’s best work.(sm)
As a Sales Agent, you will be responsible for making and receiving phone calls from customers who may have already received a quote to answer any follow up questions, or those who are interested in obtaining insurance. A Sales Agent will also assist customers in completing their enrollment applications.
Working Schedule: This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8.5 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8am to 8pm Monday – Friday. These hours are subject to change depending on the seasonal nature of our business. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime and weekends as needed. Our office is located at 7800 University Pointe Dr. Fort Myers, Fl. 33907.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding multi-carrier health insurance and Medicare secondary products and those within the agency portfolio including answering plan questions, providing enrollment support, as well as making follow up calls to new and existing customers
- Data entry in order to update our internal database with customer data
- Conduct outbound and receive inbound phone calls to prospective customers to prescreen sales leads
- Assist consumers with enrollment
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in
- 1+ year of related experience including analyzing and problem solving for customers is required
- Minimum education level of a high school diploma or GED or 10+ years of relevant sales experience
- State health/life license is not required at time of hire; however, hired individuals must obtain the necessary state health / life licensing within 30 days of employment. This expense will be covered by the company
- 1+ years sales experience with documented success
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Spanish proficiency
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sales Agent, Inside Sales, customer service, claims, representative, UHG, UHC, Fort Myers, Florida, #RPO, UHO1k, uhomr, hiring immediately, #RPO