CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to AVP, Solutions Analyst.
Leasing & Lending market is undergoing major transformation and requires experts like you to understand & analyze business processes and collaborate with Technology and Business teams to build right solutions. Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that's continuously evolving?
We are looking for fun, intelligent, team-oriented people who believe in our values: Collaborative, Inclusive, Agile, Achiever and Empowered. At CIT, we value the unique skills of every employee and encourage them to grow and build everyone around them. If you are a strong leader who has experience in the financial industry and working on building technology solutions to solve real life business problems, we have the job for you.
Reporting to the Vice President, Technology Transformation Programs, the Solutions Architect (AVP) will oversee the full lifecycle of end of lease and asset management projects. The role will be responsible for supporting end of lease and other related functional areas within CIT's equipment financing group by analyzing the business problems and designing solutions that fit the organizational needs. A critical thinker, and technically proficient problem solver, you will focus on maximizing technology to drive efficiency by evaluating suggested enhancements, defining functional requirements, and coordinating related activities.
- Work collaboratively with functional business units and help translate business requirements into logical technical solutions
- Have a solid understanding of the product and business process along with end to end leasing cycle and systems interacting with it
- Lead the conversations with stakeholders and users to understand the needs, address issues, concerns, and mapping
- business requirements
- Provide analytical expertise, product knowledge and assist with solution design keeping any impacts and the big picture in mind
- Prepare reports, business correspondence and procedural manuals
- Develop quality assurance plans to monitor project results against specifications
- Partner with project team (developers, testers, scrum masters, etc.) and cross-functional teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Team oriented with the ability to mentor & coach peers and other teammates
- 5+ years of experience in a Systems and Solutions analysis focused around business & functional areas
- A minimum of 2-3 years' of experience in the financial services industry, preferably leasing & equipment finance space
- Ability to work independently and manage deadlines at a fast pace amidst changing requirements and ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical skills, business acumen, problem-solving ability and decision making
- Agile experience is a plus, not required
- Prior experience in asset management, quoting, buyout process will be a bonus
- Hands on experience or knowledge of Azure DevOps, JIRA, Confluence, writing SQL queries
- Hands on experience or knowledge of Visio, SharePoint, MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint)
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a variety of different types of projects
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Hands on experience writing & executing test cases for functional & user testing
CIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is CIT's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to their race or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression or transgender (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, creed, marital status, family status, domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information or predisposition or carrier status (including testing and characteristics), status as a victim of domestic violence, actual or perceived status as a caregiver, military status and service, protected veteran status, mental or physical disability, perceived disability, record of disability, medical condition, AIDS and HIV status, or any other protected characteristic established by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
- Business Requirements
- Business Process
- Functional Requirement
- Microsoft Share Point