You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Outside Sales Representative - WI ACO
Do You Believe in America and her Traditional Values?
- Do you believe in the principals of self-determination and the principles of the U.S. Constitution?
- Do you believe in the culture and values of small-town America
- You can have an opportunity to work with like-minded citizens while making an extraordinary living for your family in an exclusive sales territory with uncapped commissions.
- You can earn a salary of $45,000 plus additional commission and incentives. This position should earn between $45-90,000.
The Job as an Sales Representative…
- You will work in small to medium sized towns (populations of 1,500 - 8,000) an average of 3 nights a week, calling on local business leaders (banks, funeral homes, car dealers, insurance agents, real estate offices and many other types of businesses)
- You will receive initial instruction through our detailed orientation and field training
- Regular incentives, contests and bonuses
Sales Representative Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 401K with generous company match
- Full-time W-2 income paid
- Expense reimbursement for vehicle/travel expenses
- Home Office telephone field support
What we need from a Sales Representative
- 1-2 years of outside B2B or B2C sales experience
- Strong work ethic and good communication skills
- Ability to travel away from home 3 nights a week
If you are a qualified candidate and would like to join our exceptional sales representative team, please click Apply Now to submit your resume for review. We are currently scheduling interviews.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3975129415
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.