Journeyman Operator India Level 2 - TX Job Category: Intelligence Time Type: Full time Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph Employee Type: Regular Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10% Type of Travel: Continental US Join the CACI team as it continues to support our defense
NOW is the time to join us in protecting our national security! If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community; CACI wants to speak with you! We are seeking experienced dual certified (Active and Passive) Journeyman Operator India to join our team in preparation for an upcoming multi-million-dollar contract with the DOD, supporting an effort in San Antonio, TX The ideal candidates will provide substantially experienced geolocation and language analysis operations in support of real-world missions
Veterans are welcome
What You'll Get to Do: You will provide substantially experienced geolocation operations in support of real-world missions
Veterans are welcome
Come join the CACI team as it continues to support our defense
Invent your future! You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• A current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
• Willingness to support 24/7/365 operations
Shift work may be required.
• Successfully completed the Junior Basic Operator Course
• Must hold dual Certifications in the following:
• Passive Geolocation Course
• Active certifications in one of the following: GSM, CDMA, UMTS, 802.11, EV-DO or LTE These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Certification in geolocation techniques as supplied via customer training programs.
• Prior military and/or government experience.
• Successfully completed any relevant collection certification
• Successful completion of NCS Cryptologic Skills course or military equivalent courses.
• Formal training and/or demonstrated proficiency as a linguist in one or more of the following: Arabic Levantine; Arabic Yemeni; Arabic Iraqi; Pashto; Russian; Persian Farsi What We Can Offer You:
• We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
• Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
• We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
• We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
• For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers
CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
- Electrical Wirings
- Electrical Codes