To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mansfield, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Consultant, Specialty Portfolio Analytics
Cardinal Health • Mansfield, MA
Posted 1 month ago
We’re looking for a Consultant to join the Specialty Portfolio Management team and lead efforts to solve some of the most analytically complex questions facing the Medical Solutions’ Specialty business.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to turn data into information, information into insights and insights into actionable business strategies.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain robust global market models
- Develop partnerships with regional and GBU leaders to articulate market opportunities for the specialty business around the world
- Support optimization of organizational ROIC through portfolio management
- Support the management a complex portfolio of investments that include new product development, market access, and demand generation campaigns
- Build BI (business intelligence) dashboards to support ongoing strategy development and capital allocation decisions
- Aggregate and organize data from a broad set of internal and external data sources
- Synthesize and present insights to support strategy development and business decision making
- Work with cross functional teams and influence business stakeholders with analytics
- Manage multiple analytics projects while contributing to them independently and as part of a team
- Translate complex analytics tasks into concise and easily consumable outputs to help business stakeholders make data driven decisions
- Design, test and measure marketing experiments with metrics and statistical rigor
- Deliver standard marketing analytics outputs such as business impact valuations
- Develop consistent approaches and methodologies, automate repeatable tasks and drive process efficiencies
What Advanced Analytics contributes to Cardinal Health
Advanced Analytics is responsible for applying quantitative methodologies, techniques and tools to develop best in class analytic solutions that solve complex business problems.
- Works with stakeholders to identify business opportunities, goals, or objectives
- determines if objectives can be met using an analytical approach and develops hypothesis.
- Identifies key data requirements and acquires data
- harmonizes, rescales, and cleans data for statistical techniques
- applies data visualization techniques to evaluate data for model specification etc.
- Builds custom quantitative models by applying advanced statistical methods such as causal and predictive modeling, forecasting, data mining, simulation, and/or optimization.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and determines need for reformulation.
- Interprets results of quantitative models, identifies trends and issues, and develops alternatives to support business objectives.
- Demonstrates ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex information to a variety of audiences and mediums.
- Partners with stakeholders and technologist to implement/automate/operationalize models into day-to-day business decision making.
- Bachelors Degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in related field preferred
- Advanced Degree in related field preferred
- Experience in problem solving in a consultative setting
- Expertise in financial and marketing analytics
- Strong understanding of how data can be leveraged to drive business strategy
- Experience in medical device industry (strongly preferred)
- Expertise with BI/visualization tools (Excel, Tableau)
- An undergraduate degree with 5-7 years of professional experience, 3+ in a data analytics role
- Major in business analytics, economics, statistics or similar business facing quantitative fields
- Working knowledge of databases and data warehousing techniques
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, problem solving, and time management skills with attention to detail
- Proven ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, to manage multiple tasks and/or projects with changing priorities and to communicate effectively at all levels
- A creative, data driven problem solver
- A positive, self-directed team player who is passionate about "figuring out" solutions to problems or methodology for improved deliverables.
- Someone who enjoys organizing large data sets, identifying discrepancies, and making appropriate adjustments
- Someone who can tell a compelling story with data and analytics to a non-technical audience
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.