Do you have experience in Inventory Control or Cycle Counting?
Manpower is hiring a Cycle Counter, in this position you will be
- Assist with physical inventory/cycle counting
- Performing daily counts and research any discrepancies
- Physical cycle count of inventory
- Forklift experience is desired, but not mandatory
- Other cycle count functions as needed
If you have scheduling, logistics, customers service experience, and enjoy problem solving you are encouraged to apply!
What the position offers you:
- Full Time Hours
- Monday-Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm
- Temp to hire depending on performance and attendance
What you bring to the job:
- A strong work ethic and a proven record of reliability
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Full time, weekday availability
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well as part of a team
Candidates can apply directly to this posting or at www.manpower.com. Please call Manpower at Phone number blocked - click to apply to set up an interview after applying!
We offer our employees great career opportunities, competitive wages, holiday/service bonus, access to health insurance options after only 40 hours and more!
Referrals are welcome and rewarded ($50 referral bonus)
Manpower is an equal opportunity employer.
Hardworking And Dedicated