To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brookings, SD 57006
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
GPAC • Brookings, SD
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A reputable company in the Ag business is looking to bring on a Sales Agronomist to work with producers throughout the area. This is with a great company that offers a ton of stability and room to grow professionally.
Sales Agronomist Responsibilities:
- Make seed, fertilizer and chemical recommendations
- Work alongside other agronomists to carry out daily responsibilities
- Perform a variety of agronomic duties
- Keep up to date on all agronomy services and technology
Sales Agronomist Requirements:
- Previous agronomy experience is preferred, but willing to train a college graduate
- A degree in Agronomy/Agriculture or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and with a team
Sales Agronomist Compensation:
- $45,000-$55,000+ DOE plus bonuses
- Health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- Company vehicle, cell phone, computer
Please contact Sean Dancey directly at (605)978-5472 for more information on this position or any others that you may be interested in hearing about within the Agriculture industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.