Location: Fort Worth, TX
Duration: 1 year Contract, Contract to Hire
Potential to Convert: High.
Up to 28 an hour
Top 3 Skills: Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in science, or related field and a minimum of 1+ years of experience in an EHS position in the aircraft industry, Certifications in environmental or health & safety related programs, Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Access programs.//
Roles and responsibilities:
• Manages wastes (hazardous and non-hazardous) and associated shipping documentation. Coordinates timely shipments and deliveries of waste containers.
• Regulatory reporting, testing and maintaining storm water program.
• Maintains and updates waste characterizations and profiles.
• Reviews and interprets existing and proposed EHS regulations to determine applicability and impact business operations. Assists with implementation of programs to comply.
• Partners with the Environmental Health Safety and Fire Protection, Medical, Mission Assurance, IT, Facilities, Operations, and Engineering to continuously improve the culture, awareness and accountability in support of EHS programs.
• Manages due diligence activities, internal auditing of programs
• Performs PPE assessments/job safety assessments, assists with industrial hygiene monitoring, conducts incident investigations and provides assistance with identifying possible preventative and/or corrective actions.
• Implements EHS management systems programs and associated documentation.//
•Additional roles and responsibilities may include:
• Serves as liaison with regulatory agencies.
• Provides timely and accurate submission of necessary reports to the company and regulatory agencies.
• Writes and updates EHS plans, training and procedures.
• Applies for new permits and renewals.
• Conducts periodic audits and identifies actions necessary to meet regulatory requirements.
• Supports the sector’s environmental sustainability program.
• Supports site remediation and abatement activities
• Supports regulatory inspections and implements the appropriate corrective actions.//
• Experience with one of the following: 1) managing various environmental health and safety compliance programs (such as incident review/evaluations, confined space entry, contractor safety, respiratory protection, hearing protection, hazardous waste, storm water, wastewater, air, etc.) based on the review and interpretation of EHS regulations; 2) oversight of third party consultants/contractors; and/or 3) implementation of EHS management systems (e.g. ISO 14001) 4) OSHA and EPS regulation interpretation.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills with all levels of an organization are a must.
• Computer based skills specifically with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point programs.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Personal Protective Equipment
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)