Lathrop, CA-Hiring Production Associates Am & PM shifts
Our client is one the largest Electric Vehicle and clean energy companies in the US.
As a production associate you will be trained on how to operate complex manufacturing equipment in the warehouse
Schedule- Work 4 days on 3 days off. Dayshift 0600am-06:00pm or Night shift 06:00pm-06:00am.
- Performing hands-on assembly and physical assembly in a manufacturing environment
- Utilize hand tools and power tools that may produce vibration during use
- Receive, verify, inspect, count, and stock materials according to procedure.
- Load and unload materials onto or from carts/pallets/racks for movement or storage, by hand or using material handling equipment.
- Ability to operate forklifts, pallet jacks, or dollies safely required.
- Ability to push, pull and carry from 35-50lbs
- Ability to regularly lift, bend, stoop, kneel, reach and stand for extended periods of time.
- Pay great attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great warehouse work environment
- Weekly pay
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.