To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Statesville, NC
- Doosan Infracore Construction
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Doosan Bobcat • Statesville, NC
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Knowledgeable and capable of operating various machines. Sets up and operates equipment to perform machining operations, such as sawing, turning, boring, facing, and threading parts according to specifications on process sheets, blueprints and sketches of parts to determine machining to be done, dimensional specifications, set up and operating requirements.
Role & Responsibility
- Reads process sheets, blueprints and sketches of parts to determine machining to be done, dimensional specifications, set up and operating requirements.
- Mounts work pieces into work clamp device.
- Selects and installs tooling in tool ports, turrets or indexing heads and automatic tool change magazine.
- Starts machine operation and observes numerical display on control panel to compare with data on print sheet to verify dimensional adjustments.
- Inspects first run piece and spot checks succeeding pieces as required or specified for quality and conformance to specifications using various gauges and measuring equipment.
- Organizes materials for next run.
- Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to read and receive instructions in English.
- Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly.
- Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure for extended periods of time in order to meet build requirements.
- Must possess basic machining knowledge and the ability to read build sheets and blueprints.
- The ability to communicate with supervisors and fellow workers in both written and verbal forms at a level normally acquired through the completion of high school or equivalent is required.
- Job specific skills, techniques and safe work and equipment operating practices are learned through on-the-job and classroom training.
- General instructions are given on recurring duties, operations or assignments; detailed instructions are given on new duties, operations or assignments.
- Diploma - High School Diploma/Equivalent (Allow Equivalent)
Experience: 0>2 years
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you'll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.